What We’re Looking For
L’Exchange is for blog posts that:
- Are created by people involved in the UBC Learning Exchange or similar learning opportunities offered in the Downtown Eastside
- Relate to some form of learning (examples include: experiences with learning, techniques for learning, encouraging Downtown Eastside-based learning opportunities, sharing knowledge)
- Showcase original creative work
- Have a clear purpose or intention
- Are constructive, celebratory, or invite dialogue
- Promote free/low-cost learning opportunities related to the poster’s personal experience
The format of blog posts could include:
Writing, video, photos, audio, other forms of art, and more… we’re open to other ideas. Proper references need to be given if your post quotes or includes the work of others.
Respect and Privacy
- Posts need to play nice
- If a person’s real name or contact information is used in a post, or they are depicted in photo/video/audio, they must sign a consent form (provided by the Learning Exchange).
- Generally the only contact information shared will be email addresses.
- The Learning Exchange will not edit posts unless assistance is requested by the poster.